You can bring your best mate here! BIG4 Airlie Cove Resort and Caravan Park is pet friendly, however, please take note of our conditions.
Pet Stays Terms & Conditions:
- An $80.00 bond in the form of a pre authorisation on your credit card is required for pet stays.
- A cost of $10 per night per pet applies for cabin stays.
- Pets must not get on to any cabin furniture. Any evidence of this will result in a loss of bond.
- Your cabin must be checked by housekeeping before your bond is released. Your bond will then automatically be released to your card so long as no problems are found.
- Pets must be leashed at all times.
- At no time are pets allowed to be left alone in park.
- If you require to leave the park, you must take your pet with you, or ask reception about local pet sitters.
- Pets are not to be in any public areas such as camp kitchens or pool areas.
- Continuous barking will not be tolerated.
- Pets walking area is located at the side of the park, and must be used as an access point for pet owners walking in and out of the park.
- All mess made by your pet must be put into a sealed bag and disposed of in the green waste bins outside. Failure to do so will result in loss of bond and you may be asked to leave the premises without a refund.
- No pet to be washed in the park. There is a local mobile dog wash service that will come to do the job and remove all waste water. Their phone number is 0407 004 003.
- No pet related items to be washed in the laundry washing machines or dried in the dryers.
Thank you in advance for adhering to these terms and conditions.