See the Whitsundays from a different perspective. Fly with Air Whitsundays to arrive at the Great Barrier Reef in style, visit renowned Whitehaven Beach, and to snorkel in secluded lagoons.
Air Whitsundays offer a selection of tours with scenic flights over different areas of the Whitsundays and the reef with tour times ranging from 1 to 4.5 hours.
Choose the tour that best suits your needs. Whether you're looking for the full experience with glass bottom boat, snorkelling, and a visit to Whitehaven Beach, or just a scenic flight of the stunning Whitsunday region, there is an option for you.
- The Panorama Tour is the signature experience and the most comprehensive tour on offer with snorkelling, glass bottom boat and beach visits
- The Reef Adventure gives the opportunity to explore the reef from both above and below sea level
- The Whitehaven Experience lets you arrive to the famous beach in style for a full two hours to relax on one of the top beaches in the world
- The Reef & Whitehaven Scenic consists of a 1 hour flight over the highlights of the Whitsundays, including Heart Reef, with detailed in-flight commentary
All snorkelling equipment is included along with complimentary refreshments.
For the latest prices and availability, Free Call 1800 653 445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note a credit card administration fee of 1.5% (Mastercard & Visa) and 2.8% (Amex) applies to all bookings. This fee is not included if payment is made via POLi.
- Great Barrier Reef Environmental Management Charge (EMC)
- Included in your cruise fare is a per head fee which goes to the government. The money collected is used by the Authority for the management and protection of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park.